Let’s Talk About Wellbeing (Session 1): Ask more of your life (Year 5-13) - Judith Price - 13/07/21
- How to flourish in these strange, complex times
- Ways to discover your personal best. How do the best get better?
- Learn about the habits of resilient thinking
About Workshop One:
- Developing your own well-being; considering the importance of emotional intelligence, resilience and positive psychology
- After the first session your will receive a Personal Resilience Questionnaire to determine your strengths and create an action plan for areas of growth
About our facilitator – Judith Price, B.Ed., Dip. Teaching (Primary), Dip. Teaching (ECE)
Judith is a Ministry of Education accredited facilitator with over 30 years experience in the education sector. She brings a wealth of leadership experience supporting schools and early childhood centres design systems to improve and grow teaching and professional practices.
Judith is very much a ‘hands on’ person and a strong advocate for firstly understanding theoretical components and then being able to apply these strategies in a practical sense within the learning environment. With over 15 years experience in leading teams of teachers, Judith has highly developed relationship management skills and easily relates with others. She is committed to developing others to their full potential and very passionate about guiding teachers on their ‘life-long learning’ quest.
“I find myself constantly pausing. I often ponder on what we could do more effectively if we are to position our tamariki as 21st Century learners able to navigate a world that will be totally foreign to many of us.
I am a lover of learning, an avid reader and a chronic over thinker! I like to engage those who are interested in deep dialogue so that we can create new ways of working that are going to stretch the status quo and bring about change, for a better world.”