National Recruitment Team Leader
Kristina has several years' experience in the recruitment sector and leads the permanent recruitment team in New Zealand.
She is passionate about good education practice and has previous experience as an advocate, consultant and on advisory boards for Special Education. She lived in Asia for four years teaching ESL.
Kristina specialises in:
- New Zealand secondary schools
- High vacancy and skill shortage subject teachers – Mathematics, Physics, Technology, Engineering, Chemistry
- School Improvement and reform
- Special Education
- International school Principals and other school management roles
- International schools (South East Asia and Middle East)
Please give Kristina a call to find out how she can make recruiting your next education professionals easy and worry free, or if you would like her to help you find your next rewarding role.
Phone: +64 4 910 2212