Job Find Assistance for Newly Graduated Teachers
CRITERIA FOR OUR FREE PROGRAMME (PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING)
There are certain criteria you need to meet to be eligible for the Job Find Assistance programme.
- Be a New Zealand trained and qualified teacher
- Have completed your initial teacher education course in December 2010 or later
- Have or be eligible for New Zealand Teacher Registration
- Be a New Zealand Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Not have held a permanent teaching role previously
- Be able to supply email contact details for two teaching referees (e.g. associate teachers) and have their permission to contact them for references
You may be required to provide proof that you meet these criteria.