Information for Principals
New graduate teachers can be a great addition to your school. They come to your school fresh, passionate, and fully equipped with the latest pedagogy, ready to make a difference in the lives of your students. With a co-constructive induction and mentoring programme you’ll accelerate the learning and expertise of newly qualified teachers so they can contribute fully to your school.
Recruiting a new graduate teacher through Education Personnel doesn't cost you anything.
Let us help you help you find someone who is:
- Keen to learn and progress as a teacher.
- Open to feedback and able to adapt.
- A great collaborator with innovative ideas and fresh perspective.
- A creative thinker who is flexible and able to multitask.
- Comfortable and familiar with new technologies.
- Eager to take on extra-curricular activities to engage with students.
Education Personnel are contracted by the Ministry of Education to provide a job find assistance programme to newly graduated teachers. This programme helps ensure new graduate teachers are well prepared and confident going into their first teaching role. Alongside this we present seminars at Initial Teacher Education providers around New Zealand covering topics such as the current teaching market and tips for securing their first role.
Complete the form below and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch with you.