WHAT IS THE JOB FIND ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME?
The Job Find Assistance programme aims to increase your chances of securing a teaching role.
This one-to-one assistance programme involves working with an experienced education recruiter who will help you with:
- reviewing your CV and cover letter
- networking & honing your work find plan
- ensuring you are promoting yourself in the best possible way to potential education employers
- guiding you through interview preparation
- identifying any factors that might be holding you back
- establishing job find goals
There are three Job Find Assistance Programmes. One for beginning teachers, one for Māori and Pasifika teachers, Te Reo speakers, and one for teachers returning to the profession. To be eligible for the programme you must also be:
- residing in NZ and either hold NZ teacher registration or meet the criteria to apply for NZ teacher registration or
- residing overseas but with the right to work in NZ. You must also hold NZ teacher registration or meet the criteria to apply for NZ teacher registration.
Find out more and register by clicking one of the buttons below: