WHAT IS THE JOB FIND ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME?
The Job Find Assistance programme aims to increase your chances of securing a teaching role.
This one-to-one assistance programme involves working with an experienced education recruiter who will help you with:
- reviewing your CV and cover letter
- networking & honing your work find plan
- ensuring you are promoting yourself in the best possible way to potential education employers
- guiding you through interview preparation
- identifying any factors that might be holding you back
- establishing job find goals
There are three Job Find Assistance Programmes. One for beginning teachers, one for Māori, Te Reo speakers and Pasifika teachers, and one for lapsed teachers wanting to return to teaching - whether you have recently graduated, or want to re-enter the teaching workforce. Find out more and register here: