JOB FIND ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
We realise that the pathway into teaching is different for everyone. Whether you’re a beginning teacher or you've been out of the classroom for a while, we're able to support you to get into the classroom, making a positive difference in New Zealand schools.
The Job Find Assistance programme aims to increase your chances of securing a teaching role:
- reviewing your CV and cover letter.
- networking & honing your work find plan.
- ensuring you are promoting yourself in the best possible way to potential education employers.
- guiding you through interview preparation.
- identifying any factors that might be holding you back.
- establishing job find goals.
The Job Find Assistance Programme is for beginning teachers, trainees in their final year of teacher training, Māori and Pasifika teachers, Te Reo speakers, speakers of Pasifika languages, teachers returning to the profession or those teachers not currently in a permanent teaching role. This free one-to-one assistance programme involves working with an experienced education recruiter.
Register below and one of our consultants will be in contact with you soon to discuss your specific situation, background, teaching experience and the best way forward for you.