International Support Services
Education Personnel have been a Ministry of Education preferred recruitment agent for more than two decades continually – we have proven experience in successfully bringing teachers in from offshore for more than 10 years, and in many different recruitment markets.
The Ministry of Education has announced a number of resources, including financial support, to make it easier for state and state-integrated schools to recruit overseas teachers to fill vacancies.
If you have recruited your own teachers from offshore we may be able to help to get them here for January, legally able to work in New Zealand and ready to teach – at no cost to yourselves.
The agency process can be quite complex, involving :
- NZQA for qualification assessment/identification of pre-approved overseas teacher qualifications for registration and salary assessment purposes
- Teacher registration through the Education/Teaching Council (including support for discretionary pathway if required)
- Employer Supplementary Form supporting documentation for teacher’s visa application
- Novo7T salary assessment (can be completed before a teacher arrives in NZ)
- Applications via Overseas Relocation Grant/MOE Finders Fee for school
- A job offer letter a signed by the teacher
- Teacher’s CV