Guaranteed Relief Contracts
We are now offering guaranteed relief (supply or substitute) contracts* to qualified and New Zealand registered primary and intermediate school teachers.
You will be based in one school for your whole placement, and your ability to be flexible in the ages you will teach is necessary to be considered for this scheme.
Being a relief teacher means you have less responsibility for planning, assessment and parent interviews, which gives you more time to explore New Zealand.
- Gain New Zealand teaching experience while here on your working holiday **
- Build expertise in the New Zealand curriculum and get a local teaching referee
- Be in New Zealand when the new academic year roles are advertised
- School holidays off to travel
If this is of interest, please register below and our candidate care team will be in touch to determine your suitability. Places are limited.
* Currently only available in Auckland, but will be extended based on demand.
** If not eligible for working holiday visa please talk to us about how you can participate in this scheme.