Guaranteed Relief Contracts
We are now offering guaranteed relief (supply or substitute) contracts to qualified and New Zealand registered Early Childhood teachers.
You will be based in Various early childhood centres, one of our permanent consultants will work with you during this time to find you a permanent job.
Being a relief teacher means you have less responsibility for planning, assessments and parent interviews, which gives you more time to explore New Zealand.
- Gain New Zealand teaching experience
- Build expertise in the New Zealand curriculum and get a local teaching referee
- Be in New Zealand when the new Early Childhood roles are advertised.
- NZQA assessment with Level 7 ECE Outcomes
- Teacher Registration with the Teaching Council of Aotearoa
If this is of interest, please register below and our candidate care team will be in touch to determine your suitability. Places are limited.