Employ your own overseas ECE Teacher & Post Offer Assistance
If you have recruited your own overseas teachers, we may be able to help to get them here and ready to work at no cost to your centre.
The Ministry of Education has announced a number of resources including financial support, to make it easier for ECE centres to get support form EP when you recruit your own overseas teachers to fill vacancies.
EP have been a Ministry of Education preferred recruitment agent for more than two decades continually - we have proven experience in successfully bringing teachers in from offshore for more than 10, and in many different recruitment markets. you can now get free help from our experts to employ your own teachers.
When you employ your own teachers, the agency process can be quite complex, involving:
- NZQA for qualification assessment/identification of pre-approved overseas teacher qualifications for registration and salary assessment purposes
- Teacher registration through the Education/Teaching Council (including support for discretionary pathway if required)
- Employer Supplementary Form supporting documentation for teacher’s visa application
- Applications via Overseas Relocation Grant
- A job offer letter signed by the teacher
- Teacher’s CV