Are you passionate about working with young children and wanting to kick-start your career in Early Childhood Education? Or maybe you are studying and looking for casual work on days that YOU are
We have casual ongoing relief teaching work available in Early Childhood Education centres throughout Auckland – East, Central and South
We are looking for relievers who have experience working with young children, who are friendly and approachable, able to take initiative and have a passion for quality education and care!
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience teaching in a range of Early Childhood Education centres
- The ability to pick and choose the days you work;
- A friendly and supportive community;
- Valuable work/life balance;
- Networking opportunities in Early Childhood;
You will already be:
- Experienced working with children under the age of 5;
- Able to form positive professional relationships with children, whanau and colleagues;
- Able to take initiative and be approachable
- Confidence and passionate
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org