WHAT IS THE JOB FIND ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME?
The Job Find Assistance programme aims to increase your chances of securing a teaching role.
This one-to-one assistance programme involves working with an experienced education recruiter who will help you with:
- reviewing your CV and cover letter
- networking & honing your work find plan
- ensuring you are promoting yourself in the best possible way to potential education employers
- guiding you through interview preparation
- identifying any factors that might be holding you back
- establishing job find goals
There are two Job Find Assistance Programmes. One for beginning teachers and one for Māori, Te Reo speakers and Pasifika teachers who are looking for a full time role - whether you have recently graduated, or want to re-enter the teaching workforce. Find out more and register here: